TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I wanna put it on one of the old-school scooters.. I can't
People Seeking Info

Subject I wanna put it on one of the old-school scooters.. I can't

Posted by Ash's Z on September 27, 2005 at 12:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 266 times.

In Reply To so now what are you gonna do with it..? (n/m) posted by shadowZ on September 26, 2005 at 11:47 PM

Message find one of them around anywhere - they have all been replaced by these tin-can aluminum stick scooters with inline skate wheels on them.. I'm looking for a kids scooter that has the 12" wheels with plastic mags and tubed tires.. Waaay back in the day I had one and I put one of my model airplane starter motors on it and a car battery on the stand plate, hacked the handlebars down so I could crouch down sitting on the battery and whiz along.. Only weighing like 70lbs at the time, that little thing got going around 20MPH and would run for a good hour and a half.

I always wanted to put a 2-stroke chainsaw engine on it, but lacked the equipment to build it.

Gotta take a break from the Z once in a while - I've been going full tilt here for the past few months and it has been wearing me thin... Building insane things like this is just a hobby to keep me sane, LOL.

[ ashspecz.com ]
[ agpowers@bellsouth.net ]

Enthusiasts soon understand each other. --W. Irving.
Are you an enthusiast?

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
Albert Einstein

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.